Saturday, February 18, 2012

"I LOOK TO YOU"


WORDS FROM ME, JAXX...

(WITHIN THE PAST FIVE YEARS - BACK TO BACK) The death of my Closest aunt, both sets of Great & Grandmothers, friends & associates, my ICON (Michael) and my musical inspiration (Whitney), and the passing of other grand talents that I have adored has totally changed my perception of life, I now feel like life is shorter than we expect and our time can come at any moment, with that being said, I can only touch the lives of those I love, and those that are involved in my path to success. Sadly, no one else matters.... I value life, but I refuse to focus on those who dwell on negativity, hate, and faux lifestyles, nor those that I can do nothing for or whom can do nothing for me. It's not selfishness, because I love all God's creations but everyone on earth cannot be touched by me or vice versa, so I'll focus on me and cherish those close to me...No matter how shaky this journey of life and road to somewhere abroad is for me, I LOVE THE LORD, AND GOD WATCHES OVER ME!

LOVE & HONESTY,
~Jaxx

"I LOOK TO YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment