Sunday, December 4, 2011

◆ MY......FLAT-TOP CHRONICLES ◆

♚ Jaxx Can Cut ♚

....A REFLECTION ON MY BOX CUT EXPERIENCE 2011


I kinda miss this look...






﹡☆﹡






I had chopped & skrewed my sooo much tho! It was no coming back! Lol





﹡☆﹡






The beginning! A regular "box cut"




﹡☆﹡



And then came the lol






﹡☆﹡




And the box grew back in! But then.....




﹡☆﹡



....But then, I started the designs, and choppin that ish up! Lol




﹡☆﹡



And then I switched it up AGAIN!!!! LOL




﹡☆﹡



Just to let ya know....I get bored with my hair quick! Lol ....it helps to be my own barber too! LoL



﹡☆﹡


Yall know dis shxt was !!!!




 


﹡☆﹡



 

AND THEN..... Color - Steps - Levels #ChoppedUp #Flawless 







﹡☆﹡



 

U have just witnessed my...




﹡☆﹡


No comments:

Post a Comment